Sitetro Websites: Safe and Scalable
When you want to build a website, there are many different tools and platforms you can use. Some of the most popular ones are called "page builders," like Wordpress, Wix, and Squarespace. However, static websites are safer and more scalable than these page builders.
Why Are Static Websites More Scalable Than Page Builders?
There are also a few reasons why static websites are more scalable than page builders:
- Static websites are faster and use less resources as they do not rely on a any sort of backend, which means they can handle more traffic without slowing down
- Static websites are simpler and more flexible, which means they can be easily customized and expanded as your website grows
- Static websites are easier to maintain and update, which means they can be easily adapted to meet the changing needs of your website
Why Are Static Websites Safer Than Wordpress?
There are a few reasons why static websites are safer than Wordpress:
- 73.2% of the most popular WordPress installations are opened to vulnerabilities. If your website is compromised, hackers can inject malicious code into your server steal information, or hold your site hostage. Our static websites with no plugins are a fortress that let you save time and money on security.
- Static websites do not require as many updates or maintenance, which means there is less chance of them having security vulnerabilities
- Static websites are simpler and easier to understand, which means it is easier to spot and fix any issues that might come up